Sensi Shake For many years, the Sensi Seeds Cafe in Amsterdam (for the one needed to cross the bridge by the Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum) the Sensi Shake serves a delicious and nutritious mix of fresh fruit and hempseed, kept its recipe secret has been. The café was remodeled years ago to a Sensi shop and - because now no more drinks - the recipe can now be passed! This one is for two servings.
Pour a little almond sugar syrup and dried coconut in different bowls. Dip the edges of tall glasses first into the syrup and then into the coconut so that the coconut rim of the glass covers. The glasses on the side make.
Cut the fruit into pieces and place in blender. Add the orange juice, hemp seeds, cinnamon and honey. Then mix the ingredients until you get a uniform mass.add the ice slowly and mix again until the desired consistency is reached. If you add more ice, the shake is thick.
The Sensi Shake should be served immediately; when prepared shakes in advance, the ice should not add the same. In this case, cover the fruit mixture, refrigerate and consume within 24 hours; add ice until just before serving and mix again.
- 10 Ways Legalization Will Change California
- Can Cannabis Help NFL Athletes At Risk Of Developing Deadly Brain Disease? thefreshtoast.com
- How to pick the perfect Herbal Vaporizer.....
- The Health Effects of Cannabis
- Mass. Grass Laws
- Alaska\'s Cannabis Laws: Do\'s and Dont\'s
- What to know about Cannabis in Colorado.
- Cannabis penalties in Sin City.
- Whats up Oregon 21+ program is helping pave the way!
- Washington State : Know the Law