Salary Not Specified
Job Type Full Time
Joining Date Not Specified
THIS JOB HAS BEEN EXPIRED ON 5th MAY 2016
The nation’s #1 cannabis lifestyle magazine is seeking highly skilled, competitive and extremely motivated sales professionals to sell advertising in our monthly publication and digital environments. As an Advertising Sales Executive, you will sell advertising to an eclectic group of clients.
• Local sales of advertising for print, website and e-Marketing formats, and other opportunities as developed
• Prospecting, Cold calling, B2B sales, and closing new business
• Attracting new advertisers, account management with new leads and maintaining existing advertisers
• Contributing to the development of marketing tools, such as media kits
• Acting as an liaison between advertisers and our graphic design staff on matters such as ad design, ad updates and advertiser web banners. Offer pro-active suggestions to help advertisers reach with business and marketing goals.
• Working closely with the Publisher, Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager and/or our art production department on ad-related matters, such as writing ad copy, collection of client material and securing final ad approval.
• Attendance at trade shows and other events to maximize brand awareness and promote sales.
Position Type: This position is an Independent Contractor.
Our premier cannabis publication can be found online at: www.iReadCulture.com
This position offers the opportunity for unlimited earning potential. This position reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Send resume and cover letter.
No phone calls please.
JOB REQUIREMENTSâ€¢ MUST have a MINIMUM of 2 years of print magazine advertising sales experience.
â€¢ Must have local knowledge (must be a local resident) of the territory for this posted position.
â€¢ Candidate should have a successful sales history, must be goal-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
â€¢ Must have lots of energy and enjoy working with people and want to be part of our hard-working team.
â€¢ Valid driverâ€™s license, auto insurance and a reliable vehicle is a must.
â€¢ A degree preferred but not mandatory for the right candidate.
ExperienceMin 2 Year
Washington, DC, ,